Here’s how you make one wok stir-fry noodles
1 Packet Instant Noodles
200 gm Beef tenderloin / Chicken Cubes
1 tbsp Flour
200 gm Mushroom Quarters
2 No Broccoli Florets
1 Carrot Chopped
2 Small onions chopped.
3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
A tsp of Ginger Strips
Few sprigs of Spring onion greens cut diagonally
Worcestershire Sauce, Chilli Sauce
• Marinade the beef cubes with flour, salt, half the ginger and garlic for 15 min.
• In a wok, heat oil till hot add the beef cubes and fry on both sides till only brown. Brown on high flame. Remove the beef.
• In the same wok, heat oil and sauté onions, garlic, and ginger till the aroma arises. Do not brown them.
• Add the vegetables (Except Broccoli) and sauté for a minute. Then add 1 tbsp each of both the sauces and stir well
• Now add the beef and mix well. Cook covered without water. Let the beef cook with the steam. Once tender, add the noodles and steam with little water.
• Check if additional seasoning of salt is needed. Please Note the sauces contain salt. So add salt accordingly.
• Steam the entire pot till noodles done.
• Sprinkle spring onion greens and serve hot.
Tags: chicken, noodles, sauces, stir fry, Stir Fry Noodle Recipe, vegetables