This is an easy and quick recipe to prepare that is delicious and enjoyed by the entire family. It is a quick recipe for starters. Many a time we have guests at a short notice and so if you have boneless fish, then batter fry fish is a good starter. Children love its crispy and not too spicy taste. Normally you can use Basa, Salmon, Betki fish or any other boneless fish. Most of the ingredients are easily available and this dish can be prepared very quickly. So here’s the Batter Fish Fillet Recipe.
Batter Fish Fillet
- Fish (any boneless fish such as Basa/Salmon)
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- Mixed Herbs
- Oil for frying.
- Clean and wash the fish fillet well.( You can use any fish which is boneless such as Basa, Salmon)
- Pat dry and then season the fillet with a little salt, lime, and pepper.
- In a bowl add flour, eggs, salt, water, mixed herbs and 1 tsp of oil.
- Mix well to make a thick and smooth batter. It must be very smooth without any lumps.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Coat the fish fillet in batter and fry it in oil.
- Fry the fillets on both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Once fried, take them off and put them on a tissue to remove any excess oil.
- Sever it hot with Tatar sauce, French fries and a bowl of salad.
Serve it when it’s hot and it will be finished in no time. We would encourage you to try this recipe and we assure you that your guests will love it.
Hope you enjoyed this Batter Fish Fillet Recipe. Please read our other recipe like Goan Fish Curry Recipe.Batter Fish Fillet, fish fillet