Chances are you know someone with naturally glowing skin – you know, like one of those people who never worry about looks because they look fresh-faced every single day. Unfortunately, most of us don’t get smooth, glowing skin without months of careful moisturizing, exfoliation, and all kinds of herbal ointments to deal with dryness. To overcome dry and dead skin we show you some cool Glowing Skin Secrets.
To help you come up with an effective skin-care routine, we’ve assembled the best tips from actual skin care experts, and the good news is, you won’t need to spend more money on beauty products. If your biggest concern this year is getting radiant skin, start applying some of these tips and see the difference it brings to how you look and feel every day.
#Tip 1: The Right Exfoliation
This is the foundation of smooth, glowing skin. The problem is, a lot of people don’t exfoliate the right way, and that limits how effective the rest of your skin care techniques is. A straightforward method is to use cane sugar and coconut oil. Just mix the two in a small bowl and apply gently to face at least twice a week. Here are a few tips for effective moisturizing:
- Get a good quality product
- Use only on dry skin
- Massage gently with wet fingers
- Rinse with warm water
Dermatologists recommend slow, circular motions for a few minutes every evening before bed. It helps if you shower first or take a bath as that leaves the skin softer and easier to clean.
#Tip 2: Sweat it out for healthy skin
Exercise does more than just tone your body and improve oxygen absorption; it also enhances skin complexion through several mechanisms. Sweating opens up the pores and allows the skin to breathe – and because of this, wrinkles tend to shrink, and collagen fibers are regenerated easily. As you begin to develop muscle tone, your skin smoothens out and takes on a more even tone, leaving you more confident. Exercise also reduces stress-related hormones like cortisol, which is known to speed aging and increase wrinkles.
Simple workouts like running and cycling are great for boosting circulation and delivery of essential nutrients to skin cells, and it also helps to detoxify your whole body. Toxins, when accumulated over time lead to dry, unpleasant skin. Get a gym membership and make a point to sweat for about 30 minutes every other day.
#Tips 3: Hydration
If you don’t drink the minimum amount of water recommended for every day, then your body has a difficult time getting rid of toxins – and this includes the skin. This is especially important if you don’t eat a lot of greens and fruit. One way to make sure your body retains water is to avoid known dehydrants like alcohol and stimulants. Eat water-dense foods and carry a bottle everywhere you go. This will remind you to hydrate as you go about your day.
Your skin also needs to stay hydrated because dryness will make you age ten years in a month. Once you start drinking enough water, make sure to use a moisturizer especially when going out. This applies even in colder climates. Wear moisturizer to bed and when leaving the house.
#Tip 4: Ice, Ice & Ice
This is a surprisingly effective way to keep your skin looking great, and it doesn’t cost you anything. Icing has a number of benefits: as you see with sports people, when they put ice on an injury, it minimizes redness and inflammation. It can do the same for your skin. Ice also works as an exfoliant, removing dead cells and pollutants.
Hold the ice on your skin for maybe thirty seconds and keep it moving, don’t hold it in one spot for too long because it burns. To make this treatment more effective you can throw in some special ointments like aloe vera or coconut oil. Face oils nourish the skin and give you an instant glow (they also help to balance oil production, and this reduces pimples in oily skin).
#Tip 5: Flex those facial muscles
There’s a reason why jade rollers and lymphatic massage are so popular today – they make your skin look amazing! Start by applying a moisturizer and then use a jade roller. It helps the nutrients penetrate deep into the skin to reduce lines, wrinkles, and eliminate toxins. Facial muscles are also great for tightening, depuffing, and reducing pore size, all of which leads to a brighter glow. Get a facial massage once a week as part of your beauty regimen.
#Tip 6: Eat plenty of superfoods
Diet plays a huge role in skin care. Eat foods that are rich in antioxidants and healing nutrients. Without getting all the right nutrients the body can’t fight things like inflammation, coarse skin, dryness, infections, pimples, and a whole range of skin conditions. Organic produce is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids the skin needs to maintain balance and to look good. Here’s a quick guide for some of the best foods for healthy skin:
- Fatty fish
- Sunflower seeds
#Tip 7: Sleep
Ever gone a couple of days without sleep and seen what it does to your face? Cell turnover happens during sleep, and when we don’t establish a regular sleeping pattern, it leads to tiredness, a puffy face, and the radiance disappears. Sleep is essential in skin care and more so as we age because cell turnover becomes even more important. It takes time to form a new sleeping pattern but once you do, it then becomes routine. Turn off your phone and computer to improve sleep quality, and after a few weeks, you will start to see a difference.
Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion, 400ml
- Clinically proven to restore dry skin
- Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
- Gives a long lasting non greasy feel
- Best for dry skin
- Contains micro droplets of Vaseline jelly to lock in the moisture
Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with Deep Moisture Serum and 2x Almond Oil for Very Dry Skin, 400ml
- The formula with Almond oil softens the skin
- Give your very dry skin intensive care
- Long-lasting softness and protection
Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub for All Skin Types, 75g
- This Revitalizing Tan-Removal scrub is blended with pure papaya fruit
- Dissolve dead surface cells
- Unclog pore openings and smooth the way for clear skin to surface
- Gentle refining action uncovers skin's natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil, 60ml
- The Bio-Oil formulation is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base
- It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, which changes the formulation's overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy, ensuring that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed
- It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, which changes the formulation's overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy, this ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed
- Bio-Oil has undergone safety assessments in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on Cosmetic Products
- The toxicological profile, chemical structure, level of inclusion and total level of daily exposure of each ingredient used has been assessed and deemed safe for use (including for use by pregnant women)
KHADI Apricot Face Scrub - Dead Skin Remover & Revitalises Skin Health - 210 ml
- Khadi Face Scrub , Herbal Ayurvedic Formulation, Natural Extracts Used
- Removes Dead Skin, Apricot Fades Blemishes & Pigmentation
- Apricot Nourishes The Skin, Herbal Protection From Dryness, Itchiness & Dullness. Sourced From Gramodyog
- Certified Khadi Product , Revitalising Skin And Promotes Soft & Supple Skin
- Excellent For All Skins, Sourced From Gramodyog
Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Day Crème, 50g
- Moisturizes and nourishes
- Provides sun protection
- Gives radiant glowing skin
- Gives a fairer and illuminated look
- Lightens the skin tone
About the Author :
Dr. Sean Daneshmand has been nominated as a “Top Doctor in San Diego” as published in San Diego Magazine continuously since 2008-2018. He has also completed extensive training in Aesthetic procedures including Vaser Liposelection and has been the Medical Director of Ageless and beautiful Medical Spa since May 2005.
Hope you enjoyed this article Glowing Skin Secrets.Tags: Glowing Skin Secrets