Chicken Salami Salad is a simple and easy to make the salad that takes approx 10-15 minutes to make and can serve 4 people. This is a tossed salad and has a lovely taste. Hope you enjoy making this recipe.
Chicken Salami Salad Recipe
- Chicken salami – 1 packet (250 gms)
- Spring onions – 200 gms (chopped and diced)
- Capsicum (bell pepper) – 100 gms (finely chopped)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive Oil – 2 tbs
- Garlic – finely crushed (for taste)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Italian Seasoning
Method of Preparation
- In a salad mixing bowl add the olive oil and crushed garlic and mix. Keep it aside for 5-10 Mins
- In a frying pan add some olive oil and shallow fry the chopped chicken salami for 1 minute. Remove it and drain the excess oil.
- Add the chopped chicken salami to the olive oil and garlic mix. Also, add the chopped spring onions and capsicum (bell pepper) and mix.
- For garnishing, you could add some mozzarella cheese and some Italian seasoning.
Your Chicken Salami Salad is now ready to serve. This could be eaten as a side dish with the Grilled Chicken with Pepper Mushroom Sauce.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe Chicken Salami Salad.
Please read our earlier recipes like Crab Xacuti
Please check out our Smart Shops.
Tags: chicken recipe, chicken salami, Chicken Salami Salad, healthy salad, salad