I always loved fudge from my childhood days, whether it was chocolate fudge or walnut fudge. When I heard about bread fudge. Initially, I wondered how bread fudge would taste, but when I finally cooked it, it turned out to be yummy. This is one of the favorite dish enjoyed by young children. In this article, we will provide you a simple and easy Bread Fudge Recipe.
The ingredients used in this recipe are rather simple and easily available. One can serve this bread fudge as dessert. You can add cocoa powder or melted chocolate to make it more exotic and tasty.
Bread Fudge Recipe
Bread slices – 6
Butter – 3tsp
Sugar -1 cup
Walnuts crushed – 1/2 cup
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 Tsp
Cardamom powder -1/4 Tsp
- Blend the bread slices in a mixer.
- Add butter in the pan
- Now add the blended bread till its color changes.
- Then add sugar and roast it till the color changes.
- Now add milk and keep stirring.
- Add walnuts and cardamom powder.
- Add cinnamon powder.
- Mix well till it forms a proper lump.
- Grease a plate with butter and flatten the content in it.
- Allow it to cool in the refrigerator for some time.
- Cut it into desired shapes and relish.
- Your easy bread fudge is ready to be enjoyed by one and all.