We are continuing with our series on easy chocolate cake recipes by our Smart Chef and Baker – Leandra Fernandes from Lee’s Delicacies. Today, we will be looking at the Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake, which is a healthy cake.
Egglesss Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour / atta.
- 3/4 cup sugar (you can use 1/2 cup or even 1 cup depending on your taste).
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (use a good variety for that dark color).
- 1 tsp baking soda.
- 1/8 tsp salt.
- 1/2 cup oil.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- 1 cup chocolate chips(optional).
How to make an Egglesss Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake –
- Sieve together the flour, salt, cocoa and soda.
- Add powdered sugar and mix.
- Now add milk and oil to the mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix everything properly and gently, making sure that no lumps are formed.
- DON’T OVER MIX or else you will get a dense cake.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
Your delicious and healthy Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake is ready to be served and relished. We would encourage you to try this easy recipe and send us your feedback.
Hope you enjoyed this article Egglesss Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake. For more, please read our Recipes sections.
Please check out our Smart Shops.Tags: Egglesss Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake