Zucchini is always used in salads, soups, pasta etc. But have you ever heard of a Zucchini cake? Today in our series of healthy cakes, we will be sharing with you an interesting recipe for making a Zucchini cake. Though it is an interesting combination, we know that you will love this cake. Your children will also enjoy this healthy cake. In today’s post, we will share with you a Zucchini Cake Recipe.
Zucchini Cake Recipe
How do you make Zucchini Cake
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (I always use pure vanilla extract)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups grated zucchini (leave skins on)
- 1 cup walnuts
- Mix oil and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
- blend in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to the first mixture, then finally add the grated zucchini.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Please note that the batter will be a bit thin as compared to other cakes but it is fine.
- Pour into greased cake pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and then bake it for 55 minutes.
- Check the cake by inserting a toothpick, it should come out clean.
- let it cool down before making slices.
- Your Zucchini Cake is now ready to be relished.
Hope you enjoyed this Zucchini Cake Recipe.
Please check out our other recipes like Prawn Rissois Recipe
Please check out our Smart Shops.Tags: healthy cakes, Zucchini Cake Recipe