Two Ingredient Chocolate Cake is a simple and easy recipe that can be made in under 30 mins. It is great for the entire family and the kids will absolutely love it. This recipe is from our Twisted Baker Leandra Fernandes . You can also check her out here.
Two Ingredient Chocolate Cake
- 4 Eggs separated (Egg White & Egg Yolks).
- 255 gms bittersweet chocolate.
Method of preparation of the Two Ingredient Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it completely for about 1 minute.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Using a hand mixer, whisk the whites until soft peaks form.
- Add the yolks, one by one, into the bowl of chocolate, whisking it to combine and mix.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the yolk and chocolate mixture. Repeat with the remaining egg whites, adding ⅓ at a time.
- Pour the batter into a greased 6-inch (15 cm) cake mould.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the cake is cool to the touch, gently invert it onto a plate.
- Optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar, slice and serve topped with ice cream. Serve with seasonal fruit.
We hope you that you have liked this recipe and will try the same at home.
Hope you enjoyed this article on Two Ingredient Chocolate Cake. If you’ve tried it out, please post pics on our facebook page Smart Woman WorldChocolate cakes, Two Ingredient Chocolate Cake