The back is the most neglected part of the body. While most women take good care of their face, hands and legs, they also need to take good care of their backs. Ensure that your sitting posture is straight and not bent.
Often we neglect our back because it is an area which is difficult to reach. As we do not get to observe it closely and at the same time we also believe that nobody can see its flaws.
In today’s fashion world, women wear low cut blouses and halter necks and flaunt their flawless backs. A good flawless and spotless back enhances the perceived beauty of a woman.
We can use some easy homemade treatments to get the flawless back that most women desire. Most of the un-cared backs have pimples, boils, rashes, blemishes and are pigmented.
The main causes of these problems are hereditary or hormonal factors. There are also some other causes like dandruff, constipation, improper diet, poor use of cosmetic products and allergies, if any.
Some of the important points to remember while taking care of your back is:
1. Clean the back effectively on a daily basis.
2. Use a loofah or a textured brush on the back as it helps with exfoliation.
3. Scrub with soap and water. Use a body sponge with an antibacterial soap solution. It also helps in keeping the skin soft, smooth and radiant.
4. Always use a back brush to clean your back.
5. Use a body lotion and a moisturiser after bath regularly.
6. While out in the sun, use sunscreen lotion and protect your back with a scarf or a dupatta.
7. Change your clothes regularly, if you get sweaty fast.
8. Eat food items that are high in antioxidants like fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
9. Stress levels also play an important part in creating extra sweat which is not good for your body.
The below 2 methods are very economical and time saving, which will ensure a smooth and a supple back.
Back Pack for Acne and Blemishes:
2tsp sandalwood paste
1 cup green gram
2tsp basil (tulsi) paste
1tsp organic turmeric powder
2tsp marigold flower paste
Grind the green gram well. Add sandalwood, basil, marigold paste and turmeric powder. Make a fine paste. Apply the paste on the back like the mask. Rinse it off after it dries up completely.
A Back Pack for Exfoliation:
1 small cup raw papaya paste
½ cup apple paste
3 tbsp honey
½ cup milk
Mix all the ingredients, except the milk and form a paste. Rub the pack on the back with gentle massage strokes for about 10 to 12 minutes. Wash the pack with milk first and then with lukewarm water.
These are easy homemade back pack remedies, which can bring life and glow back to your back. These remedies will make your back look flawless, spotless and enhance your overall beauty.
To buy Please click here Back AccessoriesTags: basil pack, exfoliate back, homemade back packs, homemade treatments, marigold paste, natural packs, papaya paste, sandalwood paste, take care of back