One bowl chocolate cake is an easy cake which can be made quickly. It can be served as a desert and we are sure that everyone will love it. This is a unique cake which has vinegar and kosher salt in it. Almost all the ingredients are easily available in your kitchen, which makes it even easier to make. So let us look at the recipe for One Bowl Chocolate Cake.
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour.
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 1 cup water.
Rs. 450 Rs. 350
Rs. 599 Rs. 283
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease an 8-inch square or a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Add all the dry ingredients directly to the pan and mix.
- Make 3 depressions – 2 small and 1 large – in the mixed dry ingredients. Pour the vinegar in one of the small depressions, the vanilla in the other small depression and
the vegetable oil in the large depression.
- Pour water over all and mix with a fork until smooth.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 35 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes
- Allow to cool.
- Top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!
We hope you loved this easy recipe One Bowl Chocolate Cake and we encourage you to try the same at home.One Bowl Chocolate Cake