Mango Pan Cotta is an easy to make a dessert that is simply great for the summer. This is great for parties and small gathering. It doesn’t take a lot of time to make and the kids simply love it. In this article, we give you the full Mango Panna Cotta Recipe.
Preparation time – 30 minutes (does not include the refrigeration time)
Serves – 6 people
Mango Panna Cotta Recipe
- 2 large mangoes chopped
- 2 large mangoes – pulp
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Castor sugar – 100 gms
- Vanilla essence – 1-2 drops
- 2 tablespoons – vegetarian gelatin
- Mint leaves for garnishing
Mango Panna Cotta Preparation
1. Vegetarian gelatin is taken in a bowl and 2 tbsp of warm water is added and it is mixed well till all the gelatin gets completely dissolved.
2. In a non-stick pan heat some fresh cream, castor sugar and vanilla essence. Allow it to boil
3. The mangoes (half) are now made into a pulp and half the gelatin is now added to it and it is mixed well.
4. The cream mixture (half the amount) is added to the mango pulp and mixed.
5. In a short serving glass, a layer of the mango cream is added and it is allowed to refrigerate for about an hour or so (till it sets)
6. A layer of the cooked cream mixture (with gelatin) is now added on top of the mango cream and it’s again refrigerated and allowed to set
7. The layers are then repeated and the dessert is refrigerated until it sets properly.
8. 2 large mangoes are then cut into small slices (diced) and spread on the top of the layered dessert.
9. The dessert is then garnished with mint leaves and fresh cream and it is now ready to serve.
Hope you enjoyed this Mango Panna Cotta Recipe.
Please check out our recipes Category.
Please check out our Smart Shops.
Tags: dessert, healthy eating, mango pancotta, Mango Panna Cotta Recipe, mango recipe