Maggi Noodles is loved by one and all and hence I thought, why not make something different with these noodles. So here I am, with an innovative dish named Maggi Noodles Pakoras, which is both yummy and crispy. In today’s post we show you how to make Maggi Noodles Pakoras.
This munch snack can be made for birthday parties or can also be given to kids in their tiffin’s. As it is crispy, it can be served with tomato ketchup or any other favorite dip. These Maggi pakoras requires a typical Gujarati ingredient that you will find in most delicacies i.e. gram flour or besan. Apart from this, there is no special ingredient in this recipe.
So here’s a new and innovative recipe.
Maggi Noodles Pakoras
• Maggi packets – 2.
• Onions – 2 (finely chopped).
• Potatoes – 2 (boiled, mashed and keep aside).
• Cabbage – 50gms (finely chopped).
• Carrot – 1 (finely chopped).
• French beans – 50gms (finely chopped).
• Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped).
• Coriander Leaves – 1 tablespoon, finely chopped.
• Chaat masala – 1tbsp.
• Green chillies – 2 (finely chopped).
• Besan – 1 cup.
• Oil for deep frying.
• Water for boiling.
• Salt to taste.
1. In a vessel, bring water to boil.
2. Then add the noodles and the tastemaker.
3. Cook till the noodles are almost done.
4. Drain the water.
5. Parboil the cabbage, carrot, capsicum and French beans.
6. Mash them and then add the noodles to it.
7. Add potatoes, green chillies, chaat masala and besan to it.
8. Knead well and then make small balls.
9. Deep fry these balls in oil.
10. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.