Christmas for me means a lot – fun, laughter, joy, friends and family, giving and sharing. Sweet making is a huge family tradition with the recipes that are passed down from generation to generation. In this article we show you an easy Jujube Recipes.
Jujubes are very colorful and children love it. This is a lovely sugary treat that can be made in a number of flavors and colors. These turn out soft and juicy when made at home.
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup water
Oil for greasing
Castor sugar for rolling the cut cubes
- Soak the gelatin in ½ cup lemon juice and keep it for 1 hour.
- Take 450 g sugar + ¾ cup water and keep on fire.
- As soon as the sugar melts, add the soaked gelatin.
- Stir for 4-5 min, check thread like consistency.
- Put off gas.
- Continue stirring for about 5 min.
- Pour in greased containers.
- Keep overnight to dry.
- Cut into cubes and roll in castor sugar.
Your Jujubes are now ready to eat. Enjoy.
Hope you enjoyed our article Jujube Recipes. Please read our other recipes.