Almost all seafood lovers will love fish cutlets.They are easy to make and are a tasty starter. Mackerels are easily available throughout the year.They are cheap, fresh and can be used for making good Goan Fish Cutlets.
There are many different ways of making fish cutlets. We have a unique and simple way of making a tasty fish cutlet. It is very simple and easy to make in a short span of time. All the necessary ingredients are easily available in the kitchen.
So let us take a look at our Mackerel Goan Fish Cutlets recipe.
Goan Fish Cutlets
- 8 – 10 medium-sized Mackerels.
- ½ tsp of turmeric.
- 2 big onions finely chopped.
- Chopped fresh coriander – half cup.
- 3-4 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- 2 eggs.
- Salt to taste.
- Oil for frying.
For Green Masala :
- 6 – 7 Green Chillies.
- 5-6 garlic cloves.
- Half inch of Ginger.
- 1tsp of peppercorn.
Grind the above into a thick paste.
- Boil the mackerels in a little water for around 7 to 10 minutes. Add a little turmeric and salt.
- Cool down and then clean the mackerels by removing all the thorns and bones. Take only the flesh of the mackerels and keep it aside.
- Now take a bowl and add the boneless mackerel fish in it.
- Add the green paste, onions, coriander, eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Mix it well and add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet.
- Make cutlets and keep them aside.
- Roll the cutlets in the bread crumbs and then shallow fry them in the pan.
- Fry them on both the sides till they become crispy golden brown.
- Garnish them with onion rings and tomato slices.
Your tasty Mackerel fish cutlets are ready to be served as starters. This is an easy starter recipe and we would like you to try it.
Hope you enjoyed this Goan Fish Cutlets recipe.
Please like and subscribe to our newsletter for more awesome recipes. Please check out our Tisrya Masala
Please check out our Smart Shops.Tags: Fish Cutlets, Goan Fish Cutlets, Goan food