A quick and easy Fried Onion Rings Recipe that takes under 30 minutes to make and can be served with tomato salsa, garlic sauce, spicy chili sauce and mayonnaise. Back when I was in college we used to make this as a common party snack and I was hooked.
Below you will find the traditional Fried Onion Rings Recipe
Fried Onion Rings Recipe
Onions – 3-4 nos
Wheat Flour (100 gms)
A dash of salt and pepper
Chilli Flakes (optional)
Method Of Preparation
- In a frying pan add some oil and heat it.
- Keep the onions ready by preparing onion slices
- Dip the onion in flour or breadcrumbs until it is coated evenly.
- You could dip this in a bowl of egg white and further coat the rings with bread crumbs
- Deep fry the onion rings for a minute or so till a golden brown color is observed
- Drain the excess oil and add salt and pepper as seasoning.
- Serve with tomato salsa, ketchup or mayonnaise.
For more Recipes like this please check out our easy to make Punjabi Rajma (kidney bean) recipe
Hope you enjoyed this Fried Onion Rings Recipe. Please like and comment below.