Why do you need to detoxify your body naturally at home ?
Detoxification is about resting, cleaning and nourishing the body naturally at home from inside. Toxins are substances that harm your body. Certain plants and foods are believed to be helpful in cleansing the body. Detoxing means removing the toxins and feeding your body with healthy nutrients. This is not a very costly or time consuming process. You can start your detoxing process today to maintain good health.
How does detoxification work?
Detoxification means internal cleansing of the body. This is ideally done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed to be eliminated from the body. The other ways to remove toxins are through the kidneys, intestines, lungs and skin. However, when our body system is compromised, impurities are not filtered properly and toxins are accumulated leading to diseases.
A detox program can help the body’s natural cleansing process by:
- Resting the organs through fasting.
- Re fueling the body with healthy nutrients.
- Driving out toxins from the intestines, kidneys, skin and other parts of the body.
- Improving the circulation of blood.
- Skin is one of the largest organs of the body. When we use too much of chemicals in makeup, hair dyes, skin products and perfumes etc., the skin gets clogged. It is essential that your skin needs to be breathing and living as it is the protection for your entire body. One way of removing toxins from the body is through the pores in the skin.
Some of the additional benefits of detoxification:
- Gets rid of excess waste from the body.
- Boosts your energy level.
- Improves your skin glow.
- Healthy body and hair.
- Weight loss achieved.
- Building a strong immune system.
- Sense of complete wellbeing and a feel good factor.
Everyone should detox at least once a year, the more frequently you do the better. However, doctors caution against detoxing for young nursing mothers, young children and patients with other chronic diseases. It is advisable to consult your doctor if you have questions about detoxing.
What are the signs that your body needs detox?
- Irritated skin and dry skin.
- Low-grade infections.
- Dark circles or puffy eyes.
- Menstrual problems.
Simple ways to start a detox –
1. Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beet, radish, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, celery and other fresh vegetable are excellent detoxifying foods. Farm fresh foods are best to be consumed.
2. Cleanse and protect the liver by taking lots of fluids like vegetable juices, fruit juices and green tea. A
3. Avoid foods like refined sugar, fried foods, junk foods, sweets, dairy products like cheese and butter, preserved and canned foods etc.
4. Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that helps in cleansing the toxins.
5. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Hydrate your body since water is the best cleanser.
6. Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions. Enjoy nature walks. Meditate on peaceful things like God’s word, in my case reading the Bible is very helpful.
7. Sweat in a sauna or hot shower so that your body can eliminate waste through perspiration.
8. Exercising is one of the most important ways of detoxification. It is very clear that when you sweat the toxins from your body are released thus cleansing your skin.
So don’t lose time and start your detoxing schedule today, to get that glowing look and feel for yourself.
Read our earlier article on How to detoxify your body with fresh fruits and vegetables for more information.
Please check our Smart Deals.
To buy, Please click here Detoxify your bodyTags: detoxification, diet, Exfoliating, fasting, natural cleansing, Skin glow, weight loss