Sarah Bhobe a fashion designer provides some Christmas Fashion Advice.
Most of these tips and suggestions are easy to follow as almost all the suggested items can be found around the house.
So Sarah Bhobe. take it away….
It’s indeed a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful site and it gives me great joy to write for it.
This is my first article. It’s more of a quick style guide for Christmas. Hope you enjoy the suggestions given.
Thinking of Christmas always gives me the goose bumps.I can easily picture the bells ringing, hot fudge, chestnuts roasting on the fire etc.
It’s also a time when people like to dress up well and look gorgeous. Dressing up well is key to boost your self-confidence and live without fear.
Therefore I’ll be providing you with some tips on how to dress up well this season.
Since it’s winter, it will be a bit cold and chilly outside and it’s a good time to dust out that ole velvet, leather jackets and winter caps …
- A cape or a shrug to cover your off shoulders ( You could also use a shawl or a short jacket).
- To cover your legs and hands you can use netted gloves or stockings of a contrast color to add to the style.
- Cover the head with fur caps, scarves, bandannas, monkey caps etc.
- To cover deep necks and backs you can use stoles.
- For the hair accessories, bracelets, earrings, brooches, chokers…you could use accessories like a snowman, reindeer, Santa clause earrings etc. This will help bring out the season of Christmas.
- Pants, Jackets, caps made of leather, fur, Jute….will add to the style and look
Hope you make use of the oldie goodies that are lying packed in your cupboards and lofts (storage areas).
I take this opportunity to wish all a sincere & blessed, Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2017.
Stay Blessed Always,
P.S. – I own a Small Designer studio. You can contact me via my mobile number 9819433787 and my address is below.
The Designer’s Studio
Shop no 11, Gurukripa Evershine CHS,
Evershine, Malad (W),
Mumbai –400 064.
Hope you enjoyed this article on Christmas Fashion. Please read our earlier article Indian Wardrobe -Design and Ideas.Tags: christmas, Christmas Fashion, Christmas style, Fashion, Style Guide