With Christmas right around the corner, we at SmartWomanWorld have decided to share some of our most loved Christmas recipes. Today we will be showing a simple and easy to prepare Chocolate Walnut Fudge Recipe.
This is an easy to make the recipe and makes use of condensed milk and some other easy to find ingredients.
The total time taken to make this delicious Chocolate Walnut Fudge is around 50 minutes and this includes both preparation and cooking.
Chocolate Walnut Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweetened)
- 1/2 condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1.5 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- small amounts of marshmallows (optional)
- In a broad saucepan pan (preferably a non-stick pan) add 1/4 cup of butter and heat
- In a small mixing bowl add butter, chocolate chips vanilla and mix well.
- In the saucepan add butter, sugar, condensed milk, cocoa powder, marshmallows on medium flame while stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the walnuts to the mix and stir well.
- Add the contents of the mixing bowl to the saucepan and stir well
- In a greased aluminum square tray add the mixture and spread evenly with the help of a spoon. Keep aside for 40 mins.
- Cut the fudge into the desired shape and serve
Your Chocolate Walnut Fudge (with Marshmallows) is now ready to eat.
Hope you enjoyed this Chocolate Walnut Fudge Recipe. Please check out our Recipe Section.