Indian Chinese is one of the most loved cuisines in India. This cuisine is enjoyed by all, especially children. Indian Chinese is quick and easy to prepare and best enjoyed when hot. Ingredients used are always fresh, very colourful and each ingredient has a different texture which makes the dish every exciting and enjoyable. It is important to note that before you start you need to keep your ingredients ready so that cooking becomes easy. In today’s post, we give you an easy to make Chicken Chow Mein Recipe.
Chicken Chow mein is a quick meal that is easy to make and loved by both, the young and the old. Children love to have it and so many young mothers prefer to make it more often.
Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
How to make Chicken Chow Mein
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken cut into thin long strips.
- 1 tsp soya sauce.
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper.
- 1 tsp white vinegar.
- 1/4 cup cabbage.
- 1/4 cup spring onions.
- 1/4 cup capsicum.
- 1tbsp chopped garlic.
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies.
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 1 packet of 500gms Chinese noodles
- Cut the boneless chicken into thin long strips. In a bowl marinate the chicken with soya, vinegar & pepper. Set it aside.
- Boil the noodles in a pan. After 5 to 7 minutes when cooked, drain the water and take the noodles out in a bowl. Add 1 tsp oil so that the noodles remain separated.
- In a wok, put oil and when hot add the marinated chicken and stir-fry until cooked. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same wok add a little more oil and then add the chopped garlic.
- Now add the thinly sliced cabbage and stir fry for some time.
- Keep adding other vegetables like carrots, capsicum and spring onions. Add salt as per taste.
- Mix well till all the vegetables are cooked yet crispy. Do not overcook the vegetables.
- Add soya sauce and mix well.
- Add the cooked noodles and the chicken and toss well. Check for seasoning.
- Take off from heating and serve hot along with some spring onions.
You Chicken Chow Mein is now ready.
Hope you enjoyed this article Chicken Chow Mein Recipe. Please like and subscribe to our newsletter for more articles and recipes.
Please check out our Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
Please check out our Smart Shops.Tags: Chicken Chow Mein Recipe, chinese noodles, Indian chinese recipe