In this article, we do a Bio-Oil Review. Bio Oil is great to reduce stretch mark after pregnancies.
Try bio –oil to reduce stretch marks in pregnancy.
Every woman who has gone through pregnancy will face the issue of stretch marks. The pull and stretch of your skin during the pregnancy will leave behind its marks.There are a number of products which give tall promises of removing stretch marks in a short period of time.Though none of these can guarantee 100 % results yet the degree of success can depend on your skin tone, age, amount of skin damage and various other parameters.
What is Bio-Oil?
Bio-oil is one such product which comes quite close to giving good results for reducing stretch marks, scars, uneven skin tone, ageing skin, dehydrated skin etc. It is has won awards and is the number one selling stretch mark and scar product in 24 countries. It consists of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, calendula oil, rosemary oil, lavender oil, chamomile oil and the most important Purecellin oil.
How does bio- oil work?
Bio-oil is found to significantly reduce stretch marks, scars and uneven skin tone. It is also highly recommended for ageing and dehydrated skin.
Bio-oil is a harmonious combination of natural plant oils like lavender, chamomile, calendula, rosemary and other vitamins like A and C. The unique Purecellin oil helps in getting the oil easily absorbed into the skin. It is safe to apply bio-oil from the second trimester in areas which are more prone to stretch marks.
Some of the benefits of Bio- Oil are listed below –
- It is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins mixed with an oil base.
- Purecellin oil is light and nongreasy, which helps in overall absorption.
- It has undergone rigorous safety assessments in Europe where it is certified for safe use even by pregnant women.
- It helps in improving the appearance of old and new scars as well.
- It improves the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes.
- Many pregnant women have said that their pregnancy scars are lightened considerably after using bio-oil. So it is recommended to use bio –oil in 2nd trimester for better results.
- It helps to smoothen the wrinkled dry skin. It helps in reducing wrinkles by improving collagen and the elastic content in your skin.
- It nourishes the skins natural oils which are lost due to dryness and other wear and tear of the skin.
- It can be used for all skin types. It is rapidly absorbed by the oily skin leaving no residue while in case of dry skin it helps to retain the moisture in the skin.
How does bio-oil help for scars?
Bio-oil is effective in improving the appearance of scars received due to accidents, surgeries, cuts or bruises. Most of the time women use it to reduce or remove the acne scars. It is found effective in both young and old scars. The younger scars will have a greater chance of improvement as compared to older scars. The company itself does not say that it will remove the scars completely, but only reduce or lighten the scars.
How to use bio-oil?
You need to take a couple of drops of bio-oil between your fingers and massage the bio-oil into the affected area. Massage it in a circular motion. Apply it twice a day for at least for three months to see effective results.
Some of the pros and cons of Bio-Oil.
- Bio-oil has a light texture which is easily absorbed into your skin.
- You can use it to moisturize your skin.
- It reduces the scars and stretch marks as promised.
- It is small and travel-friendly.
- It is mostly available online and not at regular stores.
- Its oily formulation may not be liked by oily skin type people.
Considering all the above facts, it is a good buy and worth the money spent. It delivers on its promises of reducing and lightening scars and pregnancy stretch marks. You can easily buy Bio-oil at a discounted price at Amazon. Please click here to buy bio-oil. (Amazon link )
Hope you enjoyed this article Bio Oil Review.
Please check out our Smart Shops.Tags: Bio Oil Review